Erin

Erin

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seeking


The moment we set off in search of love, it sets off in search of us. And saves us. I'd rather be a fountain that overflows than a cistern that merely contains. Where is the joy in trying to explain why or how you feel? Live everything intensely and treasure what you feel as a gift from Spirit. As children we had nothing to lose and we had everything. Pleasures were simple, relationships uncomplicated, emotions unquestioned. It was enough to lay on the lawn with our dreams.

3 comments:

TJ Lubrano said...

You know, each time I read your text...I have this calm feeling, as if someone is telling a story. Truly amazing! I'm happy that I found your blog today! You have this lovely way of writing things down!

Nicole said...

Thankyou T.J.! It's so nice, especially as women, to grow through one anothers trials. My life has been shifting quite a bit lately and writing about the changes is cleansing.

TJ Lubrano said...

I think writing your thoughts and feelings down is the best cure. Keep on writing! You are really good at it. The way you formulate your sentences it's beautiful.